Run Celeste on two computer.

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Sep 13 21:26:44 UTC 2003

You must copy all files that begin with "EMAIL" (or whatever you named
your DB). That means at least an EMAIL.messages EMAIL.categories and
EMAIL.index.

Just to prevent confusions, make sure when saving your email image or
when replacing the files, that MailDB allInstances size = 0. Closing the
UIs and doing Smalltalk garbageCollect might help.

Daniel