Helping other for helping us too

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Apr 16 22:24:12 UTC 2004

Stef,

Thanks for posting this - it's a really stupid idea and I'm flat-out *amazed* that anyone would consider such an option. I've filled out the survey and put in a couple of notes that should give everyone some serious food for thought here.

And yes, I totally agree with your statement that a significant part of the survival of VW is linked to the existence of the NC version - I mean after all, how are people supposed to buy into VW if not via the NC version? It's too stupid to consider that you pay a full developers license without even having *seen* what you buy into.

Cheers,
  - Andreas