Helping other for helping us too

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Sat Apr 17 15:47:31 UTC 2004

Hi Stephane,

Am 17.04.2004 um 16:19 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

> hi hans
>
> I imagine that you filled the survey
> http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/scripts/SurveyMain.ssp
> For the stories, I just listen when I go to conference and I'm
> organizing ESUG so people talk to me.
> I read also the cincom digest.
>
> There is also the site of monty where people can list their projects.
> http://www.goodstart.com/
>
> Hans you should also contact the cincom promoting people in germany
> laurent monika and georg heeg

I' ve already talked with this persons a lot and had *very* good talks,
including  really good offerings for my company  and helpful
suggestions to step further in order to introducing smalltalk.
But related to the success stories, I only here "AMD fab works with
smalltalk, Deutsche Bundesbahn has a smalltalk application and so on
The problem is to hear really non trivial details which could convince
my colleagues....;-) I don't want to see source code, but I want - no I
need to get more than "they use it".

Greetings

Hans