Multiple OS Windows for Squeak?

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sun Apr 18 03:49:42 UTC 2004

Tim Rowledge wrote:

>Nothing wrong with keeping a single main window as special but as John
>points out you need to have the update window type routines able to
>handle many windows instead of assuming The One True.

Hmmzers,

I myself have two working monitors right now (ignoring the fact that the
red channel on my other is about 50% of where it should be..... ) But my
main need is to be able to manipulate the squeak world code in an
effective way so that I can use an environment-isolated world as a
window in squeak. This is so that I can isolate a potentially dangerous
piece of software, namely the AI i'll get around to writing Any Day Now
(tm)...

I brought this up long long ago.... Anyway....