[gsug] RE: [Esug-list] Supporting Smalltalk articles in C't

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Wed Apr 28 09:46:01 UTC 2004

Don't forget to mention that there also was a very interesting and
motivating article on squeak / etoys in an earlier issue of c't this
year.
C't has shown to be very open-minded towards topics like smalltalk.
There is, of course, one very important factor which influences their
interest in continuing to publish Smalltalk articles: Reader's interest
and feedback.