3.7

German Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Mon Aug 2 11:58:44 UTC 2004

Hi Göran!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Remember folks - it doesn't get more "stable" just because we release
> it. :)

I really hope "stability" still when more time be needed to release.

> Yes, but we will just have to "bug" the maintainers. :) And sorry
> German, I haven't had the time yet to fix KomHttpServer - will see if I
> can make time today.

Thanks.

> It would be great if we could make a "sweep" over the packages that are
> listed if you check "display only new safely available packages" (shows
> 68 packages in my test image) and get a list of which ones fail in
> current 3.7 gamma. Anyone up to do this?

Shows 60 packages in my gamma image.

Some days ago I've talked with DGD to publish his ODBC package that I'm
using.

Now I've tested followings:

* 3.7FullAssembler: OK
* Benchmarks: OK
* Completion Morph: OK
* External Browser: OK
* MiniToDo: OK
* Monticello: OK
* NewProgressBar: OK
* ODBCforSqueak: OK
* ODBCEnh: OK
* PackageInfoExporters: Don't works ('can''t find EOCD position')
* PackageInfoExtras: OK
* Seaside (laste version): OK (Remember that requires KomHttpServer not
published yet)
* Mewa 14 don't install, but may be by the Seaside version that is 2.5
* SGrid: OK

It's all my time for now.

Regards.

gsa.