3.7

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Aug 2 13:01:27 UTC 2004

German Arduino <gsa at softhome.net> wrote:
> > It would be great if we could make a "sweep" over the packages that are
> > listed if you check "display only new safely available packages" (shows
> > 68 packages in my test image) and get a list of which ones fail in
> > current 3.7 gamma. Anyone up to do this?
>
> Shows 60 packages in my gamma image.

Mmmm, right. It depends on how much you have installed. In retrospect
that filter should say "display safe packages" and only filter on
"published" and the correct Squeak version - *regardless* if it is
"available". Right now it gets a bit confusing.

> Some days ago I've talked with DGD to publish his ODBC package that I'm
> using.
>
> Now I've tested followings:
>
> * 3.7FullAssembler: OK
> * Benchmarks: OK
> * Completion Morph: OK
> * External Browser: OK
> * MiniToDo: OK
> * Monticello: OK
> * NewProgressBar: OK
> * ODBCforSqueak: OK
> * ODBCEnh: OK
> * PackageInfoExporters: Don't works ('can''t find EOCD position')
> * PackageInfoExtras: OK
> * Seaside (laste version): OK (Remember that requires KomHttpServer not
> published yet)
> * Mewa 14 don't install, but may be by the Seaside version that is 2.5
> * SGrid: OK
>
> It's all my time for now.

Good, I will sit down and try a bunch too. I have also looked briefly on
KomHttpServer and intend to make a repackage of it using Monticello I
think.

> Regards.
>
> gsa.

regards, Göran