[BUG] Flap item labels are difficult to read

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Aug 3 20:26:14 UTC 2004

In a fresh 3.7gamma-5983 image, the labels on the items in the flaps
are pretty hard to read.  It looks like the font may be ComicSansMS
(TrueType) size 6 or something.  The 5980TTCFontSizeRepair update seems
to have caused this, and doing "Language recreateFlaps" doesn't make a
difference.  (Quite likely that update "fixed" the labels to accurately
show what they're defined as, but we need to change their size or
something.)

A quickie fix would be appreciated, to save me a bit of time while
putting together the gamma-candidate.

- Doug