[ANN][m17n] Experience report and font available

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Fri Dec 3 11:56:36 UTC 2004

For some time I planned to report my experiences with Squeak 3.8
multilingualization. That report is now ready, but it is far too large to
be posted as a mail attachment.

My experiments are focussed on strike font creation and I have now a
strike font that contains most Unicode glyphs. That font is included
in my experience report and the size of the font (2.45 MBytes
uncompressed) contributes a lot to the excessive size of the report.

Those interested in m17n are kindly invited to visit this page for
download information:
http://www.bgaertner.gmxhome.de/Sqm17n.htm

Greetings,
Boris