Dan's hanging image problem?

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 19 01:58:08 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Did Dan report a problem with an image periodically freezing?  If so, was it ever resolved?  I had a similar experience some time ago, and used a variant of the Windows VM's  "Dump call stack" command to help trap it.  The short version is that I hacked the command to dump all processes rather than simply the active one, and then tweaked a critical section based on my observations of several freezes.  In my case, it was Morphic, not the VM that was hanging.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology