[ENH] SoundSystemCleanup-gk ( [er][et] needs a little work )

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Feb 23 20:24:18 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 14:07, ducasse wrote:
> > Yes, as I interpret it the use of play is to be able to install another
> > "playable" as default beep.
>
> Yes!!!
> Really I have no time now to discuss again that. This was sent
> loooonnggg time ago
> and people were aksed for review. So why now again.

Relax!  Maybe you have some amazing ability to remember every thread of
every discussion.  I myself don't remember the ones from last week.  I
was merely commenting on the changes to Beeper in the SoundSystemCleanup
changeset and my comments are more likely to expose a lack of
understanding on my part that anything else.

It is fear of just this sort of reaction that makes me very reluctant to
review anything of which I don't feel that I have a clear
understanding.  I doubt that I'm the only one.

Ken