multiple text

=?gb2312?q?ye=20juan?= yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 2 01:56:01 UTC 2004

Hi,
   Happy new year!
   I start to develop applications in Squeak, but I am
not familar with its GUI. When I put more than one
pluggableTextMorph in a window, how can I confirm
these different ones. For example, there are a list
and three texts: one for displaying the name of a
selected one in the list, one for displaying the id
when the button "ID" is pressed, and another for
inputting.
(1)How I define the second text:(When the button "ID"
is not pressed, the second text is hoped to display
nothing.)
      idText:= PluggableTextMorph on:self
              text:???
              accept:nil
              readSelection:nil
              menu:nil.
(2) How I record the value users input in the third
text:
      inputText:= PluggableTextMorph on:self
              text:???
              accept:???
              readSelection:nil
              menu:nil.
    Additionally, if you have any projects or codes
related to such situations, please send to me. Thanks!
   Regards,
           Lulu