Dynapad

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sun Jan 11 18:41:05 UTC 2004

Hi!

My apologies. A release will be coming out on January 16th-18th. I have a
bet to motivate me.  I will announce it here, on the wiki, and have the
download up. The new Notepad app wil be in there, as well as some other
new apps and a new shell.

I am of the mind to release a full package, not just parts as Dynapad
moves on. That has hurt interest in Dynapad quite a bit, so I'm changing
my strategy. A release will come out somewhere between the 16th and the
18th, even if it doesn't include everything I want.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"Like the creators of sitcoms or junk food or package tours, Java's designers were
consciously designing a product for people not as smart as them."  ::  paul graham