[Nostalgia] Apple APDA Smalltalk-80

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 19 15:01:55 UTC 2004

All Macs with Superdrive (1.44MB) floppies can read and write MSDOS
format.

Torsten

P.S. Would it be possible to start a collection of all those dinosaurs
like the Smalltalk free books? I'm sure all commercial interest has died
down now but there are quite a number of old changesets available which
require their special smalltalk.

P.P.S. Is it possible to suppress compilation when filing in a changeset
so all the parts can be incrementally made working in Squeak?