Squeak listening to specific IP Addresses?

Peter William Lount peter at ActiveInfo.CA
Tue Jan 20 21:10:09 UTC 2004

> Given the other discussion with David, how about starting to work on a
> SocketPlugin v2 which contains these as well as some of the stuff David
was
> proposing? E.g., this could then also support IPv6, interface enumeration
> etc. etc. etc.
>   - Andreas

Hi,

Interface enurmeration seems important to my needs as well. This way a
program can, amoung many possible purposes, discover if it has access to the
interfaces that it's been configured for.

Thanks,

peter