[KCP][ENH] KCP-0170-CompilerProtocolRefactoring

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jan 28 22:14:22 UTC 2004

Oddly, this message (which says "v2" in the preamble) has v1 of the
changeset attached, whereas Nathanael's message, without the v2 marking
in the preamble, has v2 of the changeset attached.  I found that I
could not load v1 due to problems with the ordering of
#addSelector:withMethod: and #addSelector:withMethod:notifying:.  v2
worked fine.