[KCP][ENH] KCP-0170-CompilerProtocolRefactoring

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Thu Jan 29 09:08:14 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry about the confusion with the KCP-0170 changeset. I was a bit
in a rush when I published it and so I first published the wrong one
(i.e., the one where I didn't fix the order manually) and then I wasn't
aware of a silly bug (I called forgtDoIts on the wrong object and got a
DNU). Stef noticed this and wanted to fix it, but for some unkown reason
he thereby again introduced an ordering problem.

Anyway, here is the fixed version, it is v3 and it should actually work
;-)

Nathanael

from preamble:

"Change Set:		KCP-0170-CompilerProtocolRefactoring
Date:			28 January 2004
Author:			Nathanael Schaerli

v3: fixes a small bug (SystemNavigation default is used instead of
Smalltalk) and has the right order for a proper file-in.

The compiler protocol in Behavior and ClassDescription was complicated,
confusing and partly broken. This changeset refactors this framework
using the system change notifier."!