SqueakLand Plugin 3.7.1b3 (beta) testers needed

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Jan 29 18:44:22 UTC 2004

I've posted a new 3.7.1b3 squeakland dmg image on my idisk.

see http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/

SqueakLand.3.7.1b3.dmg

This fixes a problem with entering/exiting full screen mode when
running as a plugin with the latest version of Safari.
As yet I've not tested under 10.1 or 10.2, so any feedback is welcome.
Folks who are interested might try it out and confirm it works for
them, and also under Internet Explorer.

The 3.7.1x squeakland disk image also has a different installer, and
feedback is also welcome on how that is working for people.
===