[ENH] FileList2-bkv

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Jan 30 09:06:44 UTC 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Brent Vukmer wrote:

> Heh.  Just realized that I read Brian's email *way* too fast, and that
> my changeset doesn't help him at all.  Sorry, Brian :)

I wound up making something a little simpler, but slightly different. In
retrospect perhaps I should drop my extension for yours, since yours sets
the title and mine just uses the directory name => uuid or version number
for the title, certainly less friendly. I'll work it out with Goran, since
he has the code now.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development