"Save Project on File" "almost hangs" Squeak?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 11 01:40:08 UTC 2004

On July 10, 2004 07:38 pm, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> Ned Konz <ned at squeakland.org> wrote:
> > Can you describe in detail how you created this project (or at least
> > what's in the World you're trying to save)?
>
> Even better - zip up the image + changes file and put it somewhere on
> the net so we can take a look. Hmmm, if you can't find a place - email
> me and I give you a spot somewhere.

Goran, Ned,

Appretiate your helping here - for lack of a better place I put it on:

http://handwritingservices.com/squeak/

The project I am trying to "Save to File" is Meerka Chase, it's the project
that opens. .. it is just a toy (start of a toy), so please don't spend too
much time on it, unless you feel it's worth it finding a Squeak bug or
unexpected behaviour.

Thanks, Milan