ObjectiveCPlugin progress

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Tue Jun 1 22:58:41 UTC 2004

On 1 Jun 2004, at 00:22, Avi Bryant wrote:

> http://beta4.com/~avi/browser.jpg
>
> The code is on SqueakSource:
>
> http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/ObjectiveCBridge/ObjectiveC-avi.70.mcz

OK, loading this from the repository gets me an error about a
dependency that needs to be resolved "SmartSyntaxInterpreterPlugin",
which I can't find in a fresh 3.7 beta image.  Googling reveals that
this was a proposed rename of "TestInterpreterPlugin", which I can't
find either, nor the "SmartInterpreterPlugin" that was suggested as a
better idea.

Now it seems that this would only be needed for building the actual
plugin, which I don't need because I downloaded the binary.  So I tried
downloading/installing and then seems to grind to a halt completely in
initializing.  Does this simply take a long time?  Or do I need to
resolve that reference?  Or something else?

(I will try again in the meantime)

Cheers,

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com