Refactoring browser and MczInstaller (newbie question)

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Jun 9 04:43:14 UTC 2004

On Jun 8, 2004, at 2:19 PM, Kenneth Johnsen wrote:

> I'm trying to install the Refactoring browser, and it says to use
> MczInstaller. So, I got that, and filed it in, but how do I use it to
> install the Refactoring browser? (there's no comments in the
> MczInstaller class.).

Hi Kenneth,

The easiest way is to use the SqueakMap Package Loader. Select 'Package
Loader' from the open menu, find the Refactoring Browser, and select
'install' from the context menu. The Package Loader will then use
MczInstaller to install the RB.

If you've manually downloaded an .mcz file, all you have to do open a
FileList and click on the .mcz file, then click the 'Load' button that
appears.

Hope this helps,

Colin