sr at evolgo.de
Tue Jun 8 22:01:17 UTC 2004
Dear Tim and others,
here comes the next version v1.4 of the LargeIntegersPluginBugfix. In
addition to the fix there are a few cleanups and improved test code.
Tim: Please don't forget during merging the plugin code to your VMMaker
sources the class comment (currently it stays at v1.2) and other class
organization changes (removal, other method category).
Note: I don't have separated plugin tests from raw plugin code so far
(at least - I don't like this idea - this needs time and I wanted to be
"Change Set: LargeIntegersPluginBugfix1-4
Date: 8 June 2004
Author: Stephan Rudlof
Requires: LargeIntegersPlugin v1.2
This changeset incrementally *upgrades* the LargeIntegers plugin to v1.4.
>From the class comment:
- no semantic change compared to v1.3
- >>cHighBit: improved (could be faster now)
- fix: class comment
- improved class comment
- >>flag: introduced to allow #flag: messages (does nothing)
- new: class>>buildCodeGeneratorUpTo: as hook for switching debugMode
(default is not to change anything)
- removed: class>>new (obsolete)
- minor cleanup of source code layout
- fix: >>primDigitDiv:negative: now checks if its Integer args are
normalized; without this change the plugin crashes, if a division by
zero through a non normalized - filled with zero bytes - arg occurs.
This can happen through printing by the inspector windows after changing
the bytes of a LargeInteger manually.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7292 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20040609/ddc5d0bd/LargeIntegersPluginBugfix.14.cs.bin
More information about the Squeak-dev