[FIX] ProjectViewInWindowExpungeFix-nk ( [et] works )

Alexander at Lazarevic.de Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Sat Jun 12 08:58:31 UTC 2004

I could reproduce the bug and verify that it is gone after filein of
this fix.

1. Note: This is a very good bug/fix report, because it has a
step-by-step description of how to reproduce the bug and makes a
reviewers life easier. With this a reviewer can at least easily test the
fix.

2. Note: The ProjectViewMorph menu is very well hidden. I never saw it
before nor did I ever expect to get a menu in such a way. I know there
is the source, Obi-Wan, but well...