Pretty Print bug?

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Sat Jun 19 11:47:34 UTC 2004

Definitely not!!! I just tried that for the first time when I read your
email. You should not do that to a sick man, I though I had put a break into
every method for a second! I had nightmares of endless cascading debugger
windows. You can tell I am on good cough medicine cant you?

No the key is that it is intermittent. Where do I look to find what is
triggered when you accept a method in the browser? Oh and one other thing to
think about is that although I get a different view in the browser AFTER I
accept the method, I don't get asked to save if I select a different window
in the browser like I would if I had made a change but not saved.

Russell