Tiles & Colorprint

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 4 16:43:46 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 10:37, Aaron Lanterman wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:
>
> > In the Squeak system browser, try choosing "tiles" from the rightmost
> > button and see if that makes things better or worse for you. How about
> > colorPrint?
>
> Hmmmm, I can't seem to find what you're referring too... when I pull up a
> Browser and right click (ctrl-click on my PC laptop), I get "go behind,"
> "add menu," "duplicate," "embed into..." Am I looking in the wrong place?
> I'm running 3.6.

In the standard browser you should see a row of buttons below the top
set of panes and possibly below the annotation pane if you have that
enabled (highly recommended).  The buttons are labelled 'browse',
'senders', 'implementors', etc. with the last one being a little
different with non-round corners.  This is the button to which Jecel is
referring.  If you don't see this row of buttons then open up the
preferences (accessible from the world menu appearance -> preferences)
and click 'browsing' in the 'tabs' at the top.  Note an open labelled
'optionalButtons' and be sure that is selected.  While you are there go
ahead and ensure that 'annotationPanes' is also enabled.  Open up a new
browser instance and you should now have the annotation and buttons
panes.

Ken