Project saving problems

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Thu May 6 09:07:44 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to save a project with 3.6 and load it into 3.7. While

DiskProxy(Object)>>error: 'Global "SameGameTile" not found'

I had some methods changed in SameGameTile in the project's changeset,
but I think I removed all references to SameGameTile in the cs.
( checked with filing out the cs ). I also played the SameGame in this
project.

How can I clear the project itself from these old references?

Earlier on I renamed this project, and somehow ( maybe unrelated to
the renaming ) its little ProjectViewMorph-Window vanished ( it is
still accessibly through the hierarchical menu ).

Some more questions:

- Is renaming a project safe?
- Can I put a "lost" project in a ProjectViewMorph-Window again?
- How can I delete a project without using ^^

regards
Martin