How to register code from SqueakSource to SqueakMap

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Mon Nov 8 00:09:26 UTC 2004

On Nov 7, 2004, at 16:34, Thomas Koenig wrote:

> I would like to register a (beta) version of BFAV.  I've an account on
> SqueakSource, where I've put the code
> http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/BFAV2/BFAV-tlk.182.mcz.  I've an account on
> SqueakMap, where I need to enter a download url. For 2.12 this shows
> as:
> http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/accountbyid/7d14beff-c6b5-40fe-
> b47b-
> 625d54519641/files/BFAV-tlk.165.mcz
>
> I don't understand how to make the connection?  Am I supposed to copy
> from SS to SM? If so how?  I tried inspecting: SMSqueakMap default
> packageWithNameBeginning: 'BFAV' and exploring Map to see if the UUID
> was there.

Note: You MUST be logged into SqueakSource for this to work.
 From the main project page on SqueakSource click  'Versions' (or
'Releases' if this is a release). From the list displayed select the
line for the delta you want to put into SqueakMap and click 'details'.
There will be a button 'SqueakMap Release', click it and follow the
directions.

Hope this helps, regards

Frank Caggiano
frank at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins