Is there a problem accessing BFAV archive?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Nov 12 20:40:17 UTC 2004

I cannot seem to get BFAV to receive any updates more recent than 03-Oct-2004.

This is with a fresh Squeak3.7g2Full image with BFAV loaded from SqueakMap,
'Squeak3.7 of 4 September 2004 update 5989'.

I get the message 'Last update failed' in the bottom message window of the
BFAV PatchArchiveClient after doing a "load updates", which suggests some
kind of problem getting a complete update from the server.

Am I just doing something stupid, or is anybody else having a problem with
this?

Dave