[ANN] eCompletion - code completion inspired by eclipse

Blaine Buxton blainebuxton at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:24:25 UTC 2004

GREAT WORK!
I installed it and immediately started to work with it. I love it! I just
wanted to send you a note expressing my gratitude. I was almost on the verge
of writing on of these myself, but I'm glad you beat me to it! Anyway,
thanks for such a great tool!
--
Blaine Buxton, Mad Scientist In Training
My Amps: Smalltalk, Lisp, and Ruby