Big Bang [Re: Proposal for Squeak 3.8 release schedule]

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Oct 12 09:18:03 UTC 2004

Hello all Squeakers:
I'm playing , learning and doing Squeak from 3.2 times.
I love the "discover' and "on the edge" nature of Squeak.
But sometimes the community are having Big Bang syndrome.
All begins in a point in time what is difficult to say "Hey, this a instat
zero"
And now the galaxies are diverging to increasing speed.
Don't agree ?
Now we have Basic, Full, Normal, Unstable , Squeakland and border Tweak,
Squat.
And we are so few.
So I have to choose what direction follow.
Not sure what to do, so I reading answers of you.

Edgar