Squeak & Linucon?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 4 10:26:00 UTC 2004

Hi james,

you can use the draft of my forthcoming book:
http://kilana.unibe.ch:9090/caroandbot/
and the environment I develop:
	http://kilana.unibe.ch:9090/caroandbot/environment/

as marcus pointed out, squeak is great but people have the tendency not
to centralize
information. May be we should use a SmallWiki wiki to get people the
possibility to more efficiently update
the website. But SqueakFoundation people are talking a lot but not
really doing stuff.

Stef