My server is down

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 17:30:01 UTC 2005

Hi all,

My server is being very flaky. I don't trust it, but I got it up by shaking
and wiggling power connections. I am still proceeding to move the
squeaksource.com <http://squeaksource.com> pointer to Colin's proxy. I will
be planning on moving to an alternative machine in the next week. Salty
Pickle depot and squeaksource.com <http://squeaksource.com> proxy is online
for the moment.

Regards,

John