sourcecode-management

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Aug 24 08:51:41 UTC 2005

Yes, sorry.. there's really nothing except the SqueakMap entry for it:

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/2be9f7e2-1de2-4eb6-89bd-ec9b60593a93

As I said, it's pretty close to slipping into obscurity since we haven't
heard any cries for its functionality in quite a while; I'm surprised by
the sudden wave of interest.

Julian

--
   Julian Fitzell  --  Beta4 Productions