About community exposure

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Aug 25 13:50:31 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> Last week I got an excellent chat with James Robertson from VisualWorks.
> He started a sentence that way:
>
>     "if you want to increase the visibility of Squeak..."
>
> Then I was thinking ok UI, Widgets, packages.....
>
> and not at all
>
> he told me that we need bloggers.

We already have Planet Squeak aggregating several blogs about Squeak,
Croquet and Seaside : http://planetsqueak.joyful.com/

> I should say that I was quite surprised....and he explained to me and
> I'm convinced
> now. So if one or two of you would like to
>     - have your own blog
>     - push the mailing announce into a blog
>     -...
>
> Please think about it.

Maybe SqueakFoundation or ESUG could provide free hosting for blogs
based on Seaside and SmallBlog ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##