[ANN] SqueakSource Server image

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:38:49 UTC 2005

> Hmm, my implementation does not require a separate settings class
> that you need to override per code, but simply uses properties of the
> repository itself. There is a web interface using the cool Mewa
> metaobjects (see attached screenshot). This has at least two
> advantages: the settings are easily changed without having to vnc
> into the server image and changing code, and they are automatically
> saved when a snapshot is made of the repository.

That sounds interesting, however in my opinion there are some things
missing, such as the logo and the title of the SqueakSource instance,
else my configuration class does provide basically the same. What is
more I cleaned up the startUp/shutDown behaviour, so that it
automatically registers and loads the latest model automatically.

> I merged your latest into the impara branch, and started from there.

Mhh, I just crashed your image :-/ When merging the latest changes
there is an infinite recursion introduced into the GroupView report, I
think you should replace the code in there to directly access the
variable 'report'.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli