Squeak people is written in?....

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Jan 2 21:12:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:15:55 -0500, Yanni Chiu <yanni at rogers.com> wrote:
> I've got a look/work-alike of SqueakPeople, done with Seaside 2.3.
> It's not feature complete (i.e. logged-in vs. not logged-in behaviour,
> and the ranking computation). The data is saved in PostgreSQL.

Seaside is the least of my trouble (note that I think we want SqP to
publish static data "directly", e.g. with Kom or similar, so that we have
clean static URL's just like SqP currently has). Biggest issue for a
smooth transfer is the handling of SqP's XML data store, especially w.r.t.
performance.

What is the fastest XML parser for Squeak at the moment?