[ANN] OmniBrowser 1.0b2

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Sun Jan 9 16:26:17 UTC 2005

On Jan 9, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Jon Hylands wrote:

> Note that in my 3.7 image, the method category menu has the first five
> entries duplicated (as per attached image).

Hmm. That looks like an OB bug. It happens under 3.8 as well.

> One obvious feature that is missing is 'class references'. I was
> deleting a
> class, and I had no way of telling whether or not I was still using it.

If you click on a class and bring up the context menu, you should see
'browse references' at the very bottom. Another way to get it would be
to select the class name in the text pane, and select 'references to it
(N)' from the context menu.

Colin