Assigning .image to Squeak

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Tue Jun 21 20:31:53 UTC 2005

I have never assigned the .image type to Squeak on my Windows pc at
work. I never knew whether or not that would break any other apps.

Has anyone ever seen other apps which use .image files for their apps?

I am asking primarily about Windows, but really on any OS?

Just wanted to know, if it would cause any problems anywhere.

I might want to deploy some simple little app to a friends computer
which would be much easier if they could just click on the image file.

Thanks.

Jimmie