[ANN] GraphViz for Squeak

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Mar 5 18:48:49 UTC 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 07:33:59AM -0800, Ned Konz wrote:

> What I would like to see is to have a way to (for instance) express
> connections in a Connectors-based diagram, call the methods to do layout, and
> get data back that can be used to layout the existing morphs (which can then
> be interacted with).

That would be really great. I like to use Connectors for making drawings to
show (for example) the paths that a product can take flowing through a
manufacturing operation. I can make a nice diagram based on the data
collected from the manufacturing operation, but I don't have any way to
lay it out automatically.

BTW, I owe you all an update to OSProcess for Squeak3.7+ so you can do the
Unix shell callouts.  I'll try to get off my butt and post it this weekend.

Dave