[ANN] Traits beta2.1 stable kernel

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Thu Mar 10 19:23:31 UTC 2005

Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> This release of Traits on SqueakMap is supposed to serve as  a first
> demo for people who want to try out Traits and have a look at the
> implementation. It also includes the implementation of the class Complex
> as a simple example of using Traits.
>
> Please see the version comment below for more information.

I loaded it in 3.8 and had two problems so far:
1. one of the packages (al.preload-60) fooled the Tric-P2P repository,
renaming the file helped.
2. #ifEmpty: was removed from Collection - are these changes you made as
you did the Collection hierarchy and which remained in this spoiler?

Regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/