New Squeak Project

Ron Jeffries ronjeffries at acm.org
Fri Mar 18 14:10:55 UTC 2005

On Friday, March 18, 2005, at 2:34:46 AM, Cees de Groot wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:58:48 -0500, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries at acm.org>
> wrote:

>> I was visiting New Mexico Highlands University this week and last,
>> working with Dave West's Software Development Apprenticeship program
>> students. They are developing real software for customers, while
>> attending the U.

> Interesting. Do you have a URL handy? I'm thinking about tossing ideas
> like these around in Dutch universities (where CS is mostly a mix of
> getting your MS and Java certification these days anyway, they might as
> well do some useful work while they're at it ;-P).

There's a little info at http://www.nmhu.edu/softwaredevelopment/ .
The team has a web site also, I think, but I'm not sure where that
is. I'd suggest an email to Dave West at davidwest at nmhu.edu.

It's very interesting and was a fun visit.

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition ...