Shell or system call with a MAC

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 11 09:31:56 UTC 2005

John:
Very thanks.
I have now start points to read and experiment.

>>Or are you asking to have squeak register as a service and allow you to
>>execute smalltalk code?

>>I've been working on a 3.8.8 VM, perhaps I could consider services.

I start digging in OS X now , after GraphViz experience, and discovering
many wonders and threats.

What I wish is , in a far future, turn Squeaq into Xqueak, could use Unix
power under hook and command others apps more directly as AppleScript way

And is good know what you are thinking in integrate Services , many people
are very happy when they realize the power.

Edgar