KomPackageInfo.

François THIMON thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr
Wed May 18 19:01:46 UTC 2005

Hi.
Each time I have to change my image I reload the KomServices package but since
it seems to have a problem, I'm always forced to unzip the files first and then
to use "File In" on the .st file. Usually, I simply get the KomServices category
in the browser but time, I don't know why, it keeps asking for the
KomPackageInfo class. Normally KomServicesInfo is a subclass of it but it was
never asked to me before, so why now? While I haven't installed those packages
I cannot work, please help me!