[ANN] 3.8 final

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 20 09:54:56 UTC 2005

goran.krampe at bluefish.se puso en su mail :

> Hi all!
>
> I just want to say that the zip announced by Michael is not the REAL
> final thing. :) Consider it a teaser - it was Michael's internal test
> image.
>
> The real announcement and zip will come later today. So all is well,
> even if some of us got a bit confused. :)
>
> regards, Göran
Goran:
As we have contact previously, you know how I appreciate works of all
important members.
I do my bit of sand of Parana with SqueakRos, help to any what wish know
stupid tricks.
Also I use Mantis and collaborate with Morphic Splitters team.
And know the risk of try alpha code.
Its for all this what I yellow each time what forecasting troubles for
people what start clicking in Squeak.

The Advocatus Diaboli is a very bad job, but how we can't hire John Dvorak
(from MacUser days) , I take all stones and flames.

Or if prefer I never complain again.

Edgar