Squeaking trouble

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 14 15:29:05 UTC 2005

Hi Bob, a tip that may help you.

When you experience lock ups hit ALT+. (dot). It will interrupt the
currently executing operation on the GUI thread.  It's not that Squeak
is blocking but the GUI process. When that happens the interrupt key
will help you to figure out where the block happened, fix it and save
your work. Nevertheless is good policy to treat your images as
disposable and to save them frecuently :)

Regards,
Hernán