RefactoringBrowser question

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:57:03 UTC 2005

Try:
writing it without spaces, like so a:b:c:
doing alt-s, accept, so that the example looks like what you describe,
not what the image shows, then do ok. Note that you are not supposed to
add the parameters yourself, writing a legal selector symbol and doing
accept should create the legal header above the ok button.

Daniel