Test VMMaker branch for 38b4 on SVN server

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 13 22:08:51 UTC 2005

Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:

> Question on the Unix code. VMM38b4 should be the same code as in the
> released 3.7-7 VM, right?
I don't have the faintest idea! It is whatever was in the SVN
repository at revision 1100, so any fixes Ian committed before then are
in there. I have no unix machine so never have the need to worry about
it. Nor a Windows machine. Life is so much less irritating that way.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Shift to the left!  Shift to the right!  Pop up, push down, byte, byte,