Use of == for arithmetic equality

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Feb 14 07:42:13 UTC 2006

"Frank Shearar" <frank.shearar at angband.za.org> volunteered:

> "Dan Ingalls" <Dan.Ingalls at Post.Harvard.edu> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I regret that I don't have time to fix these right now.  However, if
> > there is a well-intentioned soul out there, he or she will perhaps
> > find the method below to be quite useful.  It found 165 methods in my
> > system with this pattern.
>
> I'll do it, in my (virgin) 3.9a-6721.

OK, I made a 166kB changeset, and the mail bounced (the attachment was too
large). That's probably for the best, because it forces me to try make mcds.

Now that I know how, I'll post the mcds to Mantis soon. I guess that the
maintainers of the various packages can take a look at the changes there?

frank