[ANN] new version of AudioVideoLib available

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jan 7 15:04:11 UTC 2006

I was looking how lukas did that in Pier in the sar file (I rename
the sar file in a mc folder to zip and look at the postscript)

Here is what I see

install/postscript
	MADistribution postload.

and in the class MADistribution

MADistribution class>>postload
	MACompatibility openWorkspace: self license titled: 'License'.
	self registerRepository: 'http://mc.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte'.

Now I should say that I do not know how to do it in pure MC. May be
having a class XXDistribution in the last package
loaded having the initialize.

It seems to me that (may be this is there) a package method is
missing for initialization (a bit like the postload of VW)
People in the past were using a subclass of PackageInfo but I feel
that this is clear the job for
a first class package object.

Stef